Welcome to N2 Graphics.


n2graphics_pasadena@yahoo.com

We are proud to be a Family Owned business. We are dedicated to offering the Best Quality to our clients. You have our deepest thanks for continuing to honor us with your purchases.

N2 Graphics does no traditional advertising, has no salespersons, and has been in the same location for 20 years. 90% of our business is repeat clients. The other 10% is by referral from other persons and/or clients.

Your complete satisfaction is our only goal!

Many places have Pages and PAGES of exclusions for their own benefit. We have only (3) Explanation pages.

N2 Graphics also believes that a Color Proof is just that. Did you know that most other major print houses do not proof on the same printer, ink, or even paper that the final image would be printed on? That is like telling a car dealer you want a test drive, and they give you a little Red Wagon. It has four wheels and steers - Right? WRONG!

Did you know that many major print houses - especially in the Canvas world - only take JPG's? Why? It is easier for them. But CREATES color issues! Why do that? We accept ALL the popular formats - PC or Mac!

N2 Graphics wants your experience to be fantastic! We have had over 42,000 transactions and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We want to make YOU one of our happy clients.

Albert - Owner of N2 Graphics